T h a n k y o u for giving me e v e r y t h i n g I’ve ever wanted.
ITS AN AD FOR FUCKINF FUNERAL SERVICES
guess who’s collecting the payments now
The fuck to do you mean for six year olds
- man: when you dress like that it's like putting a steak in front of a dog. what do you expect?
- woman: *proves that even dogs have discipline*
- man: wHat!!!!!11!!!?????? WHY ??????????????????????????????????? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPARING US FREE-THINKING MALE CITIZENS TO DOGS????????????????????/ FEMINISM IS MISANDRY!!!!!1!!!!!111!! WHERE DID OUR MEN'S RIGHTS GO
my sister just tried to ask me if i wanted to go to bed but instead it came out “Do you need to use the sleep?”
and then she just kinda looked really horrified at herself and whispered
"Maybe i need to use the sleep"
trying to search about that new abc show
Bully messes with karate champ. [video]
The source video is very, very worth watching. A few things to point out:
The young woman in the dark coat is continually trying to escape from the man. She has spoken to him, she’s pulled away, she’s even tried to walk away before he dragged her back. She hit him as a last resort but it didn’t do anything, he just got more aggressive.
The girl in the white jacket was walking by, recognized that a bad situation was happening, stopped, and intervened. At 0:28 she calls the man out, and continues to call him out until he breaks off attacking the young woman in the dark coat and turns his aggression on her. At which point she defends herself—and then she escorts the young woman in the dark coat safely away.
This is a hero.
Bringing this back.
Source: An inside look at ADHD.
Me 100% of the time. Luckily Ito help for my ADD when I was a child
- ADD and ADHD are the same disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder was officially renamed Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in 1994. Many people use ADD to refer to Type One presented here, and ADHD to refer to Type Two, but they are the same core disorder.
- In many cases where ADHD carries into adulthood, it’s a genetic issue [My grandfather, mother, siblings, and I have all been diagnosed with ADHD], though this does not always occur.
hello yes this is me
more fun facts!
- there are a lot of talks about how ADHD is overdiagnosed, and that may be true for boys, but for girls ADHD is severely underdiagnosed.
- older studies mostly looked at hyperactive boys and that’s the perception we have of ADHD. because of this many girls will go undiagnosed until adulthood.
- most girls/women who have ADHD are inattentive type. they tend to be introverted, disorganized and daydreamers.
- girls will internalize these as personal failings and teenage girls have a much higher rate of suicide and self harm because of it
- ADHD is often comorbid with anxiety and depression, both of which are caused by the failings from having ADHD
- depression can present itself differently in people with ADHD. it’s more of a discouragement from constantly failing, but it can be just as debilitating.
- read this article from the atlantic: It’s Different for Girls with ADHD
Last year, 22-time Emmy award-winning reporter John Stofflet posted this news video he created for KING-TV in 2004, featuring Paul Smith and his artistic talents.
I love this man.